Isla Mujeres Yoga Retreat
April 18-22, 2019
Hosted by Yoga with Singer, you will spend 5 days and 4 nights for a long weekend on this magical island.
After our daily rooftop yoga sessions you will be able to choose your own adventure before we meet back up for evening dinners as a group. Whether you want a peaceful day in the sun, an adventurous day of zip lining and kayaking, or a chance to swim with marine mammals, the small island has something for everyone. View all the possibilities HERE
+ Optional Full Day Tour of Tulum, Coba, Mayan Village Cenote and Playa del Carmen, $75 per person on Saturday April 20 (Singer will collect names & extra fee 30 days before if you want to sign up for this - Read Details Here).
SAVE $200 & SIGN UP BY OCT 1ST
Pricing starts at $700 Per Person ($900 after Oct 1)
Reserve Your Spot with a $250 non-refundable deposit
Group Size: 10 Yogis Max
April is considered the best weather on Isla Mujeres with little to no rain and an average high of 84 degrees.
Roundtrip flights from Austin are currently available for around $400, cheaper from Houston or Dallas.
small & PRIVATE Boutique hotel
Welcome to our adorable five room hotel; tucked into a lush courtyard and perched on the sea in the beautiful, vibrant downtown Isla Mujeres, Mexico. This retreat is for those who like to have adventures and to come home to a clean, calm room at the end of a day. Mere steps from the best bars, restaurants and nightlife the island as to offer.
DAILY ROOFTOP YOGA
Climb the stairs of our hotel and catch a glimpse of the sparkling sea. Keep climbing to our rooftop deck with a favorite beverage in hand and take in the sunrise over the Caribbean or watch it set over Cancún.
4 morning + 2 evening yoga sessions (6 total) with Singer will take place here. Make sure to bring your own yoga mat for these all-levels friendly, strengthening and restorative flow classes. Optional sunrise meditation before class each morning.
NOT INCLUDED IN COST
- Airfare to and from Cancun
- Snorkeling or island tours
- Food & Beverages at restaurants
- Tips/Gratuity on Food: 10% gratuity is the expected rate for Isla Mujeres
We will collect your flight arrival and departure times at least 30-60 days before the retreat.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COST?
- Daily yoga classes with Singer
- Daily meditation sessions
- Transfers to and from the airport + ferry rides (only on scheduled days for this retreat)
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Housekeeping
- 19% Mexican lodging tax
- Tips/Gratuity for staff at our Hotel: Housekeepers 20-40 pesos per day ($1.50-$3). 50 pesos ($3.50) for your luggage handler both ways.
"Our hotel's awesome staff cleans the guest quarters everyday except Sunday when they take a day of rest. They are like ninjas and wait until you leave for the beach to clean so no worries about 7am knocks on the door. Chances are you won't even see them but you'll know they were there when you return to a sweet-smelling, tidy room with cute bath towel animal shapes on the bed."
SAVE $200 and Reserve Your Spot with a $250 deposit by Oct 1
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to hold your space (PER PERSON)
Monthly Installments to pay off the remaining balance will start 30 days after your $250 is paid.
Final Balance Policy: Your Final Payment must be received by February 1st, 2019 in order to be eligible for the early bird pricing, and all payments are non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, 75% of your entire payment will be refunded less the $250 non-refundable deposit and a $50 processing fee if the cancellation is made before February 1st, 2019. Payments are non-refundable after this date.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in to our retreat hotel is at 4pm - this is when our Retreat officially begins. Check out is by 11am on Monday April 22.
- Try to book your flights to arrive in Cancun by 2pm on Thursday April 18
- We will have rides arranged for everyone from the airport to the ferry port, then we will take a ferry across to the island - Isla Mujeres. The whole trip will take a little more than an hour from the airport.
- Please plan to BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT & BEACH TOWEL
This is a SMOKE FREE retreat. Smoking is not allowed at our retreat hotel property or inside any of the rooms.
All participants must be 23 years or older. Participants 18-23 years old will be allowed if accompanied by a parent.